[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2955)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2955)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 229: Undefined array key "url_pattern"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 229: preg_replace(): Empty regular expression
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 308: Undefined array key "forum"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 229: Undefined array key "url_pattern"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 229: preg_replace(): Empty regular expression
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 237: Undefined array key ""
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 470: Undefined array key "strict"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 473: Undefined property: phpbb_seo::$seo_path
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 473: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 474: Undefined property: phpbb_seo::$seo_path
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 474: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 292: Undefined array key "url_rewrite"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 482: Undefined property: phpbb_seo::$seo_path
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 482: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 837: Undefined array key "strict"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 840: Undefined array key "bool_redir"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 292: Undefined array key "url_rewrite"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_display.php on line 569: Undefined array key "forum"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 237: Undefined array key ""
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 245: Undefined array key "profile_inj"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 245: Undefined array key "profile_inj"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1498: Undefined array key "no_dupe"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1498: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1498: Undefined array key "no_dupe"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1498: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3113: Undefined property: phpbb_seo::$seo_path
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3113: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3114: Undefined array key "seo_base_href"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3115: Undefined array key "start"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3116: Undefined array key "pagination"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3117: Undefined array key "pagination"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3440: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2955)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3442: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2955)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3443: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2955)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3444: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2955)
New tanks : Photo Gallery

New tanks

Show off your prized fish and view other members pictures here.

New tanks

Postby bazrich1 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Few pics of my 2 6x2x2 fish tanks! " had to start over with moving " just easier than moving big tanks aswell :(
But there up and running and fish growing well :)
Want to thank " Barb Okla " for the advice on my lonely female laying eggs on her own :)
The first tank has my South and Central american cichlids in and the second has my preditor fish in! yes there is a large texas cichlid in there! i bought the fish for my male in my other tank but she decided she hate'd it lol so i had to risk her in the other tank, which has turned out ok as a tempory solution until my male has grown a bit! she's even laid eggs in the tank and fending off my 13" channa micropeltes which i was shocked at! but she's doing fine as a pic shows!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bazrich1
Egghead
Egghead

Re: New tanks

Postby bazrich1 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 pm

few more pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bazrich1
Egghead
Egghead

Postby bazrich1 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:43 pm

and the last few!
bazrich1
Egghead
Egghead

Postby Barb Okla on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Wow that is nice!! both tanks are awsome!! So U do have a male texan but she rejected him.. She will like him later on I am sure.. he can spawn now if she would let him. BUT in a community tank, it is best to NOT let them as it keeps all the others on one side of the tank.. Some species will kll others when they spawn. So U need to be aware of that..
U have a great assortment of species in both tanks.. LOVE awanna's. (spelling??) They are kind of graceful to watch!! I miss My 125 gal tank that is at my sons..

Have U been to cichlids.com?? http://www.cichlids.com/browse.html WE have a great picture gallery their and most of the ppl are nice.. YOUR tank species would really wow them over for sure... I mod the forum only.. I guess U have posted at monster cichlids?? another neat place to go to show your fish and tanks..
Barb Okla
Senior Cichlidfish Staff
Senior Cichlidfish Staff

Postby bazrich1 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Yes she hate'd him! yeah i have some smaller tanks for when they breed! and i normally just take the babies out through a pipe after a week, just suck them into a bucket then straight into another tank! if the cichlids ever get aggresive with each other i split them up aswell! i've always had a community tank with cichlids and some of my local pet shops are a bit supprised and say never! but i've always started with young and grown them like i'm having to now! every now and again i buy a fish and it upsets the balance of it, and i do have to just get rid of what i've bought! but i'm happy with what's in there now! i've got another mono peacock bass and 2 occelarus in there that i'm going to have to sell as there just to small for the other tank "snakehead" but when they go they will pay for 2 larger one's and i'm done then! well once ive added a catfish in there! thinking of a redtail as i always like having a catfish in my tanks to hoover the left over food up!
Thanks for the advice Barb and i'm going to have a look at others now :D
bazrich1
Egghead
Egghead

Return to Photo Gallery